Friday, March 12, 2010

LIVE FREE WRITE

Right now I'm just gonna blog a free write (10 bars) based on the last thing I see on twitter lol. NO EDITING, NO BS Here it goes:



necolebitchie:

im flipping through the channels and they have a whole segment dedicated to Gabby Sidibe weight smh...


Are you intimidated by her roles or her rolls
Just cuz your skinny butt can't act and you're wack
Gabby is taking it to new levels while you're stuck on the same one
Why are you hating on your fellow colored woman
I love it when an intelligent black woman is on my TV screen
So what's up with the attitude? what do you mean...
smh? shaking your head? 
You should be clapping instead
Really surprised at you necolebitchie
I guess this is why Gabby's way more richie


LMAO... I am so corny


ttfn loves.......

By the way, check out this discussion about Gabby: (I love Niecy Nash!)
What is your opinion? Should she lose the weight? 

No comments:

Post a Comment